The 2019 AAPS PharmSci 360 meeting offers five robust tracks covering all aspects of pharmaceutical sciences: Preclinical Development, Bioanalytics, Clinical Pharmacology, Manufacturing & Bioprocessing, and Formulation & Quality. Each track is split equally between chemical and biomolecule areas, resulting in 10 sub-tracks covering the research and challenges making the biggest headlines in the pharmaceutical sciences today.
At Lonza, we believe that the best outcome – for you and for your patients – can only come as a result of a successful collaboration. We continuously improve and innovate to meet your expectations and improve your chances of business success.
We will present on a number of topics that span a broad range of enabling technologies. Please see some of our featured presentations below.
- Workshop: How to Administer? Design and Testing of Clinical Administration of Parenteral Drug Product
- Presented by:
- Prof. Dr. Hanns-Christian Mahler, Head of Drug Product Services
- Ahmed Besheer, Ph.D., Principal Group Head, Drug Product Services
- Ahmad Sediq, Ph.D., Associate Principal Scientist, Drug Product Services
- Sunday, November 3 | 12:30 - 4:30 PM
- Location: 221 CD
- Partner Presentation: Formulation Selection and in-vitro Screening for Oral Bioavailability Enhancement
- Presented by: David Lyon, Ph.D., Sr. Fellow, Research
- Monday, November 4 | 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Location: Partner Presentation Classroom 1, Exhibit Hall 234
- Keynote: Formulating Biologics – Quo vadis?
- Presented by: Prof. Dr. Hanns-Christian Mahler, FAAPS, Head of Drug Product Services
- Monday, November 4 | 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Location: 217 AB
LONZA TECH TALKS - Lonza booth 737:
- Monday, November 4, 2019
- 9:30 AM - Improving Oral Drug Absorption - Which Technology to Select?
- Presented by: Hywel Williams, Ph.D., Senior Principal Scientist
- 1:00 PM - Using in vitro and in silico Tools to Predict in vivo Bioperformance of Amorphous Dispersions
- Presented by: Aaron Stewart, M.S., Senior Scientist, R&D
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- 9:00 AM - FIH Tools for Bioavailability-Challenged Molecules
- Presented by: David Lyon, Ph.D., Senior Fellow, Research
- 1:00 PM - Oral Delivery of Peptides
- Presented by: Vincent Jannin, Ph.D., Manager Oral Drug Delivery Innovation
Lonza will also present 12 scientific posters on a variety of investigations during the course of the meeting.
If you would like to set up a meeting, please complete the form below and we will be in touch. Looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio!