Senior Program Manager - BioConjugates
Lonza (Visp) is currently heavily expanding and is therefore looking for a Senior Project Manager, who will have the specific focus on our Bioconjugates division.
In this role, you will be the Key interface between Sales and Operations in order to deliver- and execute customer contracts. The Senior PM will typically manage approximately 4-6 active complex programs on-site and across multiple technologies throughout the Lonza project lifecycle..
- Manage the complete life-cycle of all projects with a large and complex portfolio with responsibility for Quality, Costs, PC2 and Risk
- Will take the lead troubleshooting task force teams
- Acts as single point of contact and ensures the project is delivered in line with the agreed objectives. Act as the customer advocate on-site
- Control Project scope and in conjunction with Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes. In conjunction with Sales/Commercial Development, provide input into mid-long term program strategies
- Coaches and mentors other team members
- Bachelors- or Master’s Degree with technical background (chemistry, biology, biotechnology or similar), PhD preferred
- Previous work experience in Project Management – ideally in the pharmaceutical or CMO industry
- Proven knowledge of technical, commercial and organizational issues that impact project strategy and planning
- Successfully managed programs over several years in relevant business environment
- Able to analyze and solve complex problems that do not have routine solutions
- Have great communication- and leadership skills
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.