Head of Strategic Channel Management
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Associate Director, Head of Strategic Channel Management to be join our Bioscience business team. This role will be ideally based from our offices in Cologne, Germany.
Lonza Bioscience has certain major focus business with certain key clients.
We want to ensure that where possible we create the conditions to maintain and expand this business through the creation of Strategic Partnerships.
Strategic Partnering allows us to address defined sectors of our market and or product & service offering through the means of an alternative G2M channel other than our own direct sales and or digital platform.
- Establish and formalize necessary Partnership Frame conditions
- Drive the relationship
- Key products supported by this role includes Bio Media and Agarose
- Regularly report multi-disciplinary key business metrics by means of a formalized scorecard
- Within Lonza Bioscience act as a committed customer advocate for our Partners
- Support the Head of the Bio Media SBU through the development and execution of focused critical partnership projects with a focus on existing business expansion, new business acquisition and forward thinking strategy
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need you to have:
- BSc/MSc Qualified within Chemistry, Biology or other Life Sciences area.
- Prior experience within the Life Sciences industry- including partnering with external customers. Understanding of Cell Culture Media and leveraging partnerships highly desirable
- Industry background within Business Development of Procurement
- Industry experience dealing with customers at Executive and C Suite level.
- Proven track record with developing channels to market
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.