Project Manager, Supply Chain (12 months contract)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Project Manager will act as a project lead in providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Planning, executing and finalizing projects in line with scope (SAP blueprint/IBP/OMP), time and budget. This includes project mapping, managing resources, and coordinating the efforts of team members.
- Defining and following up project timelines and deliverables control throughout project stages.
- Working closely with project team member, demonstrating professional knowledge to ensure that the deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure project success.
- Applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Make sure reports and communication of project deliverables, risks, mitigation plans are ready for project team to action on.
- Bachelor’s Degree with extensive years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain role in a Life Sciences GMP, FMCG, Medical Devices or fast pace manufacturing environment, in Supply Chain Management.
- Proven track record and experience as Project Manager with strong project management and engagement skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to articulate issues and status clearly across different levels of stakeholders.
- Strong leadership quality and ability to drive action plan.
- Ability to influence at different levels.
- Pro-activeness and Strong accountability mindset (self-driven).
- SAP ECC/IBP background is preferred.
- OMP knowledge is preferred.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.