GMP Training Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced GMP Training and Development Specialist to join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
The GMP training and Development Specialist will Prepare, deliver & maintain site Training & Development programme to ensure employees are correctly & adequately trained to perform their given GMP functions across Lonza UK sites.
The role is the Functional Group POC (Point of Contact) for audit response, representing Technical & GMP Training during audits and inspections, or other emergent issues, consulting on curriculum development for new or modified roles, and leading strategic training projects.
- Develops the content and format of complex training materials for the technical and / or cGMP training program, such as new hire orientation, refresher trainings, technical trainings and focused workshops (eg deviation handling and root cause analysis).
- In collaboration with subject matter expert(s), develops training materials for use in training courses, with high attention to quality, role-specificity, and engaging learning experience (e.g. videos, computer based training, wiki, websites, LQMs, trainee and trainer manuals, job aids, etc.), including the necessary storyboards, outlines, and project plans.
- Leverages knowledge of business and customers in order to identify SMEs and potential departmental trainers.
- Facilitates Train the Trainer sessions Participates in other Quality Assurance activities such as internal audit, regulatory inspections, change control / deviation investigation / CAPA as required.
- Fulfil a role as a trained SAP Administrator to manage employee training requirements in addition to data entry responsibilities
What we need you to have:
- BSc qualified within Life Sciences.
- Professional qualification within training.
- Train the Trainer/ Training Design, qualification highly desirable.
- Background in GMP training would be an advantage although having prior training experience within another environment, would also be considered.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.