WMS Internship (100%)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100
locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For DPS (Drug Product Services) in Basel, Switzerland, we have an open position for a WMS (“Wirtschaftsmittelschulen”) intern in our growing team in Site Services.
Working closely with different departments, DPS offers a great environment for learning and development.
Become part of this exciting opportunity by applying for the position as WMS intern, DPS.
- Ordering in SAP Ariba
- Administration of office supplies room and kiosk articles
- Management of the laboratory consumables warehouse
- Support EHS in administrative tasks
- Postal services
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Enrolled in a WMS program
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn and carry out new tasks
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.