Senior QA Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Associate to be join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
You will enable site operations performance by managing and supporting GMP issues through QMS processes, site governance and senior QA Leadership. Support Engineering, Validation, Supply Chain, Procurement and Warehouse functions at Slough site for all Quality Assurance related elements.
- To provide shoulder to shoulder review, approval and support for the management of quality records e.g. Deviations, CAPA, Change Controls, Investigations
- Utilise knowledge of GMP and quality processes within the functional areas to Manage and escalate Major and Critical compliance issues through the site QMS processes e.g. deviations and CAPAs
- To actively identify, suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities
- Mentor and coach business partners in cGMP practices to maintain and develop a cGMP environment
- Maintain and promote a state of audit readiness
- Actively suggest, initiate, participate and contribute to PQS process improvements initiatives and projects
- Provide QA SME support at departmental Local Quality Councils and project meetings
- Provide shoulder to shoulder review, approval and QA Technical support to key business partners for the management of quality records e.g. Deviations, CAPA, Change Controls, Investigations
What we need you to have:
- BSc life Sciences qualified
- Significant experience within Quality Assurance
- Hands on experience with CAPA’s and Deviations
- Will ideally have a background within Engineering, Warehousing or Validation.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.