Organizational Management Specialist
Organizational Management Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Organizational Management (OM) Specialist will have proven experience of leading, controlling and monitoring organizational design in an operational setting to provide OD and position management expertise to HR CoE’s and the HR community.
The successful candidate will need to have exceptional stakeholder management skills. They will be tasked with defining the current baseline structure whilst refining the principles that will guide the design and assessment of alternative options. This will be done working alongside with their change management, HR and other executive functions.
Hands-on managing position changes (creating, updating attributes and closing supervisory organizations), and partnering with HR managers to understand when new positions are needed and ensuring that position management guidelines are adhered to, are essential responsibilities of the OM Specialist. Additional accountability includes the assessment and enforcement of headcount budgeting restrictions and the regular on-going maintenance of organization structures in the core HCM system.
This vital role will help shape the future organization, including optimal structure, governance and decision-making processes.
- Leading complex and various scaled organizational design and changes.
- Documenting and applying organizational design principles within an operational environment.
- Perform the administration of Workday Position Management including the tracking of unfilled, filled, closed and frozen positions.
- Proactively collaborating in a hub/spoke HR shared services environment.
- Ability to bring strong personal impact with a global and solution-oriented mindset whilst being able to work within a changing environment.
- Adherence to headcount budgeting processes.
- Perform general support working closely with the HR Technology, and reporting and analytics teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business administration or related areas.
- 2 years of experience in a HR Services, Data Management or Business Analyst role.
- Process improvement point of view: Process map and process improvement.
- Strong experience using Workday is a must.
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel.
- Experience in SAP is a plus.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder abilities to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Expertise in target operating model development, service design and human-centered design
- Organizational design certification or qualification
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment, and be able to manage multiple projects and objectives.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven logic and decision-making abilities, critical thinking skills
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.