Expert Process & Policy Pay/Time CH
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Senior Expert Process & Policies Payroll/Time reviews and defines Payroll& Time relevant practices, processes and policies for Switzerland. He/she will be responsible for those practices, processes and policies being up to date, innovative and engaging for Lonza employees in Switzerland.He/she will be responsible for definition, implementation and communication/training of those polices in close cooperation with internal and external partners. He/she will be responsible within the collaboration with NGA for system relevant changes (CR, testing, documentation)
- Processes for Payroll & Time Management in Switzerland: defines, reviews, communicates and implements national processes, procedures & policies for payment and time management for Switzerland
- Establish, ensure and update required process & policy documentation (eg. Zeitreglemente, Bezahlungsberechnungen, Schnittstelle zu PK, etc.)
- Reviewing & Defining calculation principles in payroll and time management and create transparency and decision-making principles, ensures compliance of policies to local legislation
- Communicate with stakeholders of all levels regarding payroll matters, processes & policies as well as troubleshooting of issues
- Cooperate with various external and internal (HR Operations, Finance/Accounting, Treasury, Global Mobility, NGA) expert partners. Assists with internal, external and statutory audits as needed
- Actively contributes to global Pay and time community to develop truly global policies and practices around Pay And time where it adds value for Lonza
- Initiate, review & manage Change requests for Payroll including creation of testcases and takes over testing (Workday)
- Benchmarking & best practice sharing
- Strong HR background with focus on payroll and Swiss legislation and policies
- SAP and Workday knowledge are beneficial
- Customer orientation with strong communication skills
- Fluent English and German
- Continuous improvement mindset
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.