Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Utilities Operator to join our site in Porrino in North West Spain.
The Utilities Operator will maintain operational and control the incidents of the systems assigned to Utilities (air, steam, gases, water ...), following the operating procedures and the requirements of the GMP regulations, to ensure the supply continuous and reliable services that affect production and auxiliary services.
- Control the continuous and reliable supply of services that affect production and auxiliary services.
- Control and monitor alarms.
- Carry out monitoring rounds of the facilities and document the normal status of the facilities, as well as report incidents that have occurred.
- Carry out maintenance and upkeep operations of the facilities.
- Know technically and handle the documentation, plans, manuals and technical specifications of the installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the operation of the systems.
- Manage work permits in Utilities areas and facilities
What we need you to have:
- Medium or higher level technical training cycle.
- User level domain of office tools
- Work to Manufacturing operations rules and guidelines
- Ability to work to SOPs for manufacturing operations
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.