Associate Recruiter (via Korn Ferry)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this role you will be a permanent employee of Korn Ferry exclusively supporting Lonza.
Our in-house recruitment delivery partners, Korn Ferry, have an exciting opportunity in their fast growing delivery team. You will be will be a member of a dynamic and highly successful global organization. The Associate Recruiter is responsible for ensuring a strong potential candidate pipeline strategy through indirect and direct candidate sourcing, sourcing channel optimization and proactive development of talent pools. To achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall success through candidate and client interaction, demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity with a positive and pro-active communication style with peers and colleagues building effective relationships within and across the business.
• Works closely with Business Partners to align sourcing activities to workforce plans and understands recruitment needs
• Identifies the channels and strategy to source candidates matching client requirements
• Defines, designs and helps implement the sourcing strategy for building talent pools of specific candidate profiles
• Ensures the development and optimization of broad range sourcing channels that will improve the quantity and quality of the client talent pools
• Measures and monitors the effectiveness of the strategic sourcing framework against predefined outcomes
• Assists clients to clearly define and develop a compelling employee value proposition and incorporate this into the sourcing strategy framework
• Sources, secures and leverages relevant media and communication channels
• Ensures effective candidate relationship management strategies are developed and utilized by the sourcing team to build strong relationships with the passive candidate community
• Defines and leads the framework for client sourcing strategies: gathering competitive intelligence, developing targeted sourcing environments, conducting research into competing companies and creates talent maps
• Partners with the recruiters and team members to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective searches
• Provides responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
• Provides support, advice and coaching to team members.
• 2+ years of full cycle recruitment or sourcing experience
• 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
• 2+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
• 1+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
• 1+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews
• High School Diploma
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.