Team Lead MES & Documentation
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Drug Product Services (DPS), our successful Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) branch, located in Basel, Switzerland and Stein, Switzerland, we have exciting opportunities. Become part of a group that enables its customers to meet some of the greatest challenges in patient treatment and join us by applying for the position as Team Lead MES & Documentation.
- Define and maintain MES related procedures for Stein Drug Product Manufacturing
- Contribute to MES strategy within DP manufacturing network and support other sites in their ramp-up
- Provide business support on MES related topics and provide training for assigned new processes and products
- Drive process improvement on documentation related processes and support in MES related investigations and deviation
- Analyze root causes of documentation and/or manufacturing errors using MES expertise
- Maintain processes at Inspection readiness level execute actions and CAPAs in Trackwise and
- Responsible for all aspects of human resource management such as training, qualification, development, coaching and hiring of the MES and Documentation team
- Build up and sustain asuccessful, high performing team
- Sustain culture of empowerment and innovation, trust, high performance and change readiness
- Ensure excellent information exchange from the upper management level to the organization and vice versa
- Technical education in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Business Informatics or equivalent
- Substantial work experience with MES Systems on process design, shop floor and business support
- Proven process understanding (GMP, MES, Pharma, Regulatory aspects)
- Familiarity with GMP requirements, quality procedures and SOP execution
- Good communication skills and interaction with a variety of interfaces within the organization and on the shop floor
- Proven IT knowledge, knowledge in SAP and MES is an asset
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
- Fluent in German and good English knowledge
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.