ERP Data Management Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Tampa, FL is looking for a Driven ERP Process/ Master Data Specialist who will be responsible for the creation and management of new part set-up, recipe, and Bill of Material (BOM) process and any other associated data objects. This role manages any changes in the ERP (SAP) system and works to improve processes related to new part-set up. The incumbent will provide hands-on support to SAP users in pursuit of material master data accuracy and consistency is a key element to this role.
- Creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP (Material Master).
- Creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles, Inspection Plans & Inspection Characteristics in SAP.
- Ensure SOPs related to new part set-up, BOM, recipe creations are up to date and usable.
- Responsible for deactivation/reactivation and discontinuation of parts in the ERP system.
- Responsible for the coordination of extension of parts in other plants.
- Responsible for changes required within the SAP system.
- Works to improve processes related to new part-set up.
- Partner with finance to ensure Bill of Materials are entered correctly into financial system (SAP)
- Provide hands-on support to SAP users in pursuit of material master data accuracy and consistency
- Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet GMP requirements
- Proactively identify and implement workflow process improvements to improve lead time and facilitate Operational Excellence.
- Detail oriented
- HSD or equivalent, BA (preferred) Computer science or related field
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Working experience with ERP software; SAP ( required)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative
- Experience in a corporate environment; experience supporting multinational manufacturing and commercial operations preferred.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Detail and results-oriented with strong problem solving, research and resolution skills.
- Must enjoy contributing, working and adapting to an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter who leads, owns, and drives results in area of responsibility and beyond and has deep interest in learning and contributing to the business of the company.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.