Group Leader- Stability
We are currently looking for an experienced Stability Group Leader to join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
The Stability Group Leader will lead a team of scientists to deliver Customer product stability studies on time, on budget and in compliance with Lonza Biologics Safety and cGMP policies and specific regulations on behalf of the Analytical Service function.
- Manage team performance, recruitment and retention
- Maintain required training and skills to execute duties
- Create realistic work plans deploying resources to deliver planned work schedule
- Manage progress, operational constraints and unplanned events to maintain schedule adherence
- Troubleshoot technical issues as required
- Monitor team’s overhead & BUP levels and timesheet accuracy
- Identify and manage individual and team training needs and plans
- Provides coaching and performance feedback to all direct reports
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Engage with internal and external customers as appropriate to align customer needs with execution.
What we need you to have:
- BSc / MSc / PHD in relevant scientific discipline or relevant previous experience.
- Managed and or supervised a team to deliver packages of work to a defined timeline within the Biologics/Pharma industry
- Extensive background within Stability and or QC.
- Previous experience working in a dual technical and management role.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.