Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this role you will be a permanent employee of Korn Ferry exclusively supporting Lonza.
Our in-house recruitment delivery partners, Korn Ferry, have an exciting opportunity in their fast growing delivery team. You will be will be a member of a dynamic and highly successful global organization, managing critical, strategic hires at Lonza’s largest site in Visp. Occasional travel to the site will be required.
- Management of end to end recruitment process including direct sourcing approaches, screening and assessing candidates and conducting interviews
- Attending senior team leadership meetings to influence recruitment strategy
- Recruiting permanent hires across all levels including highly technical and senior level management
- Involvement in Global Recruiting Projects across key technical or functional areas
- Recruitment experience within agency, RPO or in-house environment (Life Science industry experience is advantageous)
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills in (Swiss) German and English
- Adaptability and able to work in a fast changing environment
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.