Sr. Coordinator, Calibration & Maintenance
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is seeking a Sr. Coordinator, Calibration & Maintenance to join our Facilities & Engineering team in in Bend, OR.
The Sr. Calibration & Maintenance Coordinator will support the Facilities & Engineering department in tasks related to compliance, maintenance, and reliability engineering. The successful candidate will have working knowledge of Microsoft Project, SAP and computerized maintenance management systems. Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing pharmaceutical environment is a definite plus.
- Responsible for utilizing SAP and procurement processes to initiate orders for spare parts, emergency parts, and other materials required for Maintenance Team
- Responsible for the coordination with vendors and suppliers, and tracking of financial data, invoices and accounts
- Responsible for organizing and storing data and records for the Maintenance Team (electronic and paper)
- Responsible for inventory, ordering, and organization of “non-inventoried” spares and equipment
- Responsible for spare parts kitting relative to scheduled maintenance events
- Responsible for data entry and work template updates of reliability engineering information into CMMS system
- Responsible for tracking status of maintenance compliance program, compiling data and generating reports for established metrics
- Responsible for technical writing of compliance documents and PM templates
- Effective communication with shop floor personnel, maintenance technicians, vendors, OEM suppliers, and management personnel
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelors Degree or 2 year associates degree and combination of applicable experience and education required
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Knowledge and use of computers, familiarity with databases, and MS Office required
- Knowledge and use of Lean Manufacturing and 5S Principles preferred
- Ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Tableau, BMRAM, SAP, CAD Software and computerized maintenance management systems preferred
- Knowledge of best management practices with maintenance programs preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Will work in a clean environment when needed to support manufacturing
- Able to use stairs
- Occasional lifting, less than 50 lbs.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.