Let us simplify your supply chain by manufacturing all intermediates as well as your bioconjugate drug. We have extensive experience in expressing, developing and manufacturing antibodies and recombinant proteins for use as targeting agents or carrier proteins for bioconjugates.
Develop and scale your process
The current targeting agent of choice for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) is an intact antibody. Our experts in mammalian manufacturing begin the process by using our proprietary expression systems to produce and purify the antibody of choice which is designed for stochastic (random) or site-specific conjugation.
If an antibody fragment (Fab), single-chain variable fragment (scFv), or peptide aptamer is required for your targeting agent or carrier protein, our mammalian or microbial manufacturing team is ready to develop and scale your process.
Access state-of-the-art antibody or recombinant protein capabilities
Working with us will get you access to our state-of-the-art equipment and capabilities, alongside a friendly and expert team. Our capabilities include:
- Protein engineering, humanization, immunogenicity and manufacturing assessment. LightPath™ discovery (non-GMP protein expression using GS System® vectors)
- Cell line or bank engineering (incl. expression vectors for site selective conjugation) cell line development, banking and stability LightPath™ development
- Analytical method development/optimization and qualification/validation to support commercial filings including ELISA and bioassay
- Process transfer, optimization, characterization/qualification/validation and viral clearance, pilot scale manufacturing
- cGMP clinical and commercial manufacturing release testing and regulatory writing services
- Reference standard characterization and product stability studies