Cell line programs with commercialization and your priorities in mind
Creating cell lines with future manufacturability in mind is of critical importance in the development of biopharmaceuticals.
Choose Lonza for cell line development to benefit from our strong track record:
- Over 35 years of experience delivering customer projects
- More than 1300 products has expressed, purified and analyzed during discovery and early development in GS system®
- Over 800 cell lines created and taken to GMP manufacture
- Over 60 commercial products in market expressed using the GS System®
- Experience beyond standard mAb and is “in line” with the growing global pipeline
Note: Complex proteins are defined as recombinant proteins such as enzymes, bioconjugates, ADCs, fusion proteins, bispecific antibodies or antibody fragments.
Graph source: Citeline Database (2020) & Lonza Pipeline
The combination of host cell line, vector and stringency of selection enables us to provide our customers with high producing cell lines suited to fit a commercially relevant platform process.