Assess the frequency of pre-existing B cell responses
The Epibase ® in vitro B cell FluoroSpot assay is designed to identify immunoglobulin (IgA, IgE, IgG and IgM) secreting B cells. The assay can be used to assess the frequency of pre-existing B cell responses against a biotherapeutic protein in healthy donors, as well as monitoring B cell responses to a biotherapeutic protein during clinical trials.
Recall B Cell FluoroSpot Assay
- Detection of total and antigen-specific IgA, IgG, IgE, and IgM secreting B cells
- Blood samples (PBMC) or suspensions of lymphoid tissues can be tested
- Identification and enumeration of total and antigen-specific secreting cells
- Highly sensitive, single cell analysis and quantitation of the number of circulating antigen-specific memory B cells
- Assay removes the requirement for customized ADA (anti-drug antibody) assay development and also removes the impact of free-drug on the antibody detection