Assess the frequency of pre-existing B cell responses
The Epibase® in vitro B cell FluoroSpot assay is designed to identify immunoglobulin (IgA, IgE, IgG and IgM) secreting B cells. The assay can be used to assess the frequency of pre-existing B cell responses against a viral protein or tumor target in healthy donors or patient samples. The assays can also be used to monitor B cell responses to a vaccine during clinical trials.
Recall B Cell FluoroSpot Assay
- Detection of total and antigen-specific IgA, IgG, IgE, and IgM secreting B cells
- Blood samples (PBMC) or suspensions of lymphoid tissues can be tested
- Identification and enumeration of total and antigen-specific secreting cells
- Highly sensitive, single cell analysis and quantitation of the number of circulating antigen-specific memory B cells
- Assay removed the requirement for developing a customized antibody screening assay
This assay can be used to detect B cell responses towards natural infections or after vaccination (recall responses), as represented in the graph below.
Chart data loading...