Cell Therapy Core Technician
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Cell and Gene Therapy Facility is the largest in the world and our facility is growing. We are looking for professionals to grow with us and we have this exciting opportunity in the Cell Therapy group. The Core Technician will be responsible for aseptic processing of clinical grade product, participates in editing SOPs and batch records, maintains and stocks clean room environment, monitors temperatures, expiration of materials and calibrated equipment, should be familiar with Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells
- Stocks cleanroom suites and supports areas with released inventory.
- Supports cleanroom environment maintenance at below alert limits by following established cleaning practice.
- Packages kits, blood tubes and final product for shipment.
- Monitors expiry of critical raw materials as needed.
- Complies with processes, procedures and instructions for all activities in which the team participates
- Performs procedures according to written guidelines and recognizes deviations from accepted practice.
- Familiar with Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells
- These roles may include working a number of different shifts - 2nd Shift, 3rd shift, Nights and Weekends.
- Responsible for carrying out production processes in a GMP facility, with tasks including cell culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred.
- Basic Lab experience with a Bachelor’s degree or Intermediate Lab experience within a cGMP clinical production environment and a High School Diploma
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.