Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza are currently recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to join the team based in Geleen. The role of Reliability Engineer will be to act as Team leader for the Technical operators and responsible for corrective maintenance & calibration.
- Analyzing and collecting performance data in order to prioritize maintenance and investments
- Developing the reliability standards of the site to increase operational performance
- Selecting new sensors, equipment to improve maintainability, avoid calibration failure…
- Identifies reliability/availability improvement type projects and develops initial justification and business value to support the funding request
- Continuous improvement: Lean concepts such as 5S, Root Cause Analysis, Pareto analysis and applying these principles in a pragmatic manner and inspire others to do so as well
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Dutch and English language
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements in a dynamic environment
- In-depth understanding of Maintenance area and expenditure
- Strongly foster collaboration in a multidisciplinary team to align maintenance tasks and modifications across departments
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.