Optimize vaccine immune response
The pathway from discovery through early development for a vaccine is similar to that of a biotherapeutic, including the high risk of attrition at many stages in the process. Our Epibase® platform of in silico and in vitro immunogenicity screening services can help address the challenges and accelerate the design and development of efficacious vaccines.
- The Epibase® platform is a flexible, long-established set of tools with wide HLA coverage
- In silico and in vitro tools provide immunogenicity prediction for vaccine candidates
- Aid in the development of vaccines with the appropriate immune response
- Use a fully human system to maximize the chance of developing a safe and potent vaccine
- Can provide crucial human proof of concept data in the early stages of vaccine development
- Expert scientists from our Early Development Services team will help to analyze and interpret the data and to provide recommendations throughout the process